Hopkins Style Above the Pocket Pallet 04in x 22in Hopkins Style Above the Pocket Pallet 10.16cm x 55.88cm The purpose of the Above the Pocket Pallet is to allow you to print in the area that is directly above a shirt sewn on pocket. Because the pocket is higher than the area that you're attempting to print on, the tightly stretched screen will have a difficult time conforming over it. Simple - but effective. This Pallet allows the pocket to drop behind the rear edge of pallet. 6" x 6" available print surface. Letting the pocket drop behind the pallets edge allows you to line up the pocket edge and ensure print alignment.
- Purpose: For printing directly above the pocket of a finished shirt.
- Pallet Size: 6 x 6 – variations available.
- Dropping the pocket below the print surface is advantageous for most 'Above the Pocket' print jobs.
- Made of Solid Aluminum & Soft Top Rubber
- MBAs & Shims are included